Ajax Chat v0.8.6 Chat PHP Script
NOTE: Ajax Chat Chat Script has been upgraded from v0.8.5 to v0.8.6 on April 20, 2013. Friends who have previously downloaded can update the script.
Friends This script, integrated with many forums, if you do not have a forum system, you cannot register users.
For your security, change the management password from lib / data / users.php file.
For forum integration, create a file named chat in the directory where the forum is installed and enclose the script files. Run it as
Note: The script running in phpBB, MyBB, PunBB, SMF, vBulletin does not work in every forum script.
1. First, create a database. If you do not know how to create a database, you can get help from our article here.
2. Change the name of the config.php.example file in the lib folder to config.php and enter your database information against the sections below.
// Database hostname:
$config[‘dbConnection’][‘host’] = ‘localhost’;
// Database username:
$config[‘dbConnection’][‘user’] = ‘root’;
// Database password:
$config[‘dbConnection’][‘pass’] = ”;
// Database name:
$config[‘dbConnection’][‘name’] = ‘chat’;
3. Discard the files to your server.
4. Run as
5. After installation, delete the install.php file.
1. To change the main channel name, change the Public part of the lib / config.php file on line 75.
2. To edit the number of channels, delete the null part of the lib / config.php file on the 79th line and write the number of channels you want.
3. Change the true portion of the lib / config.php file on line 114 to false to prevent visitors from chatting.
You can use the lib / config.php file for all other settings not included in the description.
Zip File Password: wmscripti.com